Young People’s Drug and Alcohol Team
About this service
St Helens YPDAAT are here to help you to make healthy choices and to prevent you getting into risky situations due to drug and alcohol use.
- a confidential service, working with young people aged up to 19
- help and support in cutting down, quitting or being safe
- one to one sessions with your own keyworker
- staff are trained in nicotine replacement therapy to help you stop smoking.
- STI screening and C-Card services
- complimentary therapy sessions to help relaxation
Referral (how to access this service)
Referrals accepted from young people themselves, parents/carers, professionals
Catchment (areas they serve)
St Helens MBC area