Cranstoun Drug and Alcohol Service
About this service
Provides a range of services for young people (ages 10 up to 18) and adults with drug and alcohol issues within the Wokingham Borough. We recognise that substance misuse does not occur in isolation and our workers are skilled in helping people to address other issues that may affect them.
- Advice, information and brief interventions
- Structured one to one support
- Opiate Substitute Prescribing
- Access to community based alcohol detoxification
- Holistic group work programme
- Wellbeing check ups
- BBV interventions
- Needle exchange
- Support for adults and young people affected by someone else’s substance use.
Some local pharmacies offer a needle exchange service - www.wokingham.gov.uk/socialcare/public/substancemisuse for details.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)
This service is for Wokingham Borough residents who are experiencing problems with their drug or alcohol use.