Turning Point - Leigh Bank
About this service
Supports adults (18-65) with drug and/or alcohol problems in a residential setting, providing support on their journey to recovery.
- Safe, secure and fully furnished accommodation
- Key work and group sessions
- Individual care plan including treatment plans where appropriate
- Encouraging and supporting clients in accessing educational, social and vocational activities
- Comprehensive education, training and employment package
- Peer mentoring scheme
- Aftercare support
Assessments are completed on a case by case basis and the decision to offer or refuse placement is based on the outcome of the comprehensive assessment and the risk assessment.
Referral (how to access this service)
Referrals are accepted by all routes, including self referral. However, funding will need to have been arranged either by the individual, Care Manager or Local Authority.
Catchment (areas they serve)
Leigh Bank serves the whole country and receives clients from all over the country.