About this service
POW Nottingham is a model peer founded charity that promotes health and dignity in prostitution through empowerment, support and peer education.
Services offered include:
- Advice and information
- Support and respite for men and women
- Free condoms
- Ugly Mugs information
- Benefits and welfare advice
- Drug treatment clinics
- Needle exchange and acupuncture
- STI screening
- Contraception and smear testing
- Chaperone and advocacy
- Referrals to other agencies
- Benefits, welfare and debt advice
- Outreach work
Please note: These times may vary according to client demands.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self or via other agency. Drop in.
Catchment (areas they serve)