Talk to Frank - Honest information about drugs

New Beginnings - Northwich

About this service

Our service is free and confidential and open to all residents of Cheshire West and Chester affected by drug and alcohol problems. The service is available to adults and young people and has specialist workers for both. You can visit the service in person, or using our website, you can also contact us by email or phone. We also offer services to your family and loved ones so that they can receive help and advice on how best to support you during your recovery.

Referral (how to access this service)

Self referral Any professional such as a housing support worker, social worker, GP or nurse can also make a referral on your behalf.

Catchment (areas they serve)



The Old Council House, Church Road, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5PD
View on Google Maps
External link

Opening times

Monday - 10.00 – 16.30
Tuesday - 10.00 – 16.30
Wednesday - 10.00 – 13.30 and 16.00 - 16.30
Thursday - 10.00 – 16.30
Friday - 10.00 – 16.30

If an appointment is required outside of opening hours, please contact the service and we will do our best to accommodate this.

Get in touch

Concerned about...

Help and advice

What to do in an emergency

If you or someone else needs urgent help after taking drugs or drinking, call 999 for an ambulance. Tell the crew everything you know. It could save their life.

What else to do in an emergency