KIKIT Pathways to Recovery
About this service
KIKIT Pathways to Recovery, BME specialist community-based drug & alcohol support services offering flexible support ranging from multilingual advice and information to culturally sensitive structured treatment programmes.
We offer a community based holistic support programme tailored to the needs of the service user.
This support includes:
- Drop in – open access service – walk in assessment
- Drug testing
- Outreach services
- Harm reduction advice and information
- Needle exchange service
- Referrals to other appropriate services
- Assessment for substance misuse problems
- One-to-one sessions
- Drug awareness workshops
- Alternative therapies
- Support for family, friends and carers
- Housing advice and information surgery
- BME Recovery Forum
- Health assessments – screening for Hepatitis and vaccination against Hepatitis B
- Support groups (BME Womens support group, Muslim Recovery Network, KIKIT support group)
- Specialist khat project
- Multilingual support.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency. For more information please contact email@example.com or call 0121 448 3883.
Catchment (areas they serve)