Talk to Frank - Honest information about drugs


About this service

Hawkspring offer a range of services to anyone who is affected by drug and alcohol misuse. Whether you are a person struggling with an addiction, a family member concerned or a child who is affected by a parent's substance misuse, they have services to help.

Offers: Recovery Support Service - for anyone aged 18 or over and who is misusing drugs and/or alcohol

Young Peoples Service - for children and young people aged 5-18 who are affected by parental substance misuse

Carers Support Service - for any family member, friend or carer aged 18+ who is affected by the drug or alcohol misuse of a loved one

Referral (how to access this service)

The service is open access - people self-refer or come to us through GP referrals and other specialist organisations.

Catchment (areas they serve)

Bristol and beyond


Symes Community Building, Peterson Avenue, Hartcliffe, Bristol, BS13 0BE
View on Google Maps
External link

Opening times

Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

We now offer a choice of face to face or video and phone support.

Get in touch

Help and advice

What to do in an emergency

If you or someone else needs urgent help after taking drugs or drinking, call 999 for an ambulance. Tell the crew everything you know. It could save their life.

What else to do in an emergency