About this service
The Grove Drug Treatment Service is a free and confidential service. The service is run by Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health Trust, in partnership with Blenheim.
- 1:1 support and groups
- Substitute prescribing
- Needle Exchange
- Support for people involved in the Criminal Justice System
- Support in accessing funded treatment for detox, residential rehab or structured day programmes
- BBV testing and vaccinations
- Club Drug Clinic (GBL, Mephedrone, Crystal Meth, Ketamine and NPS)
- Fellowship meetings
- Employment, training and education, benefits and welfare support
- Support for carers, families and friends
Referral (how to access this service)
You can telephone us anytime during our opening hours to make a self referral. Alternatively you are welcome to come along in person between 10am - 5pm during the week.
Catchment (areas they serve)
London Borough of Haringey.