Talk to Frank - Honest information about drugs

Forward Trust at The Bridges, Hull

About this service

Located in Hull, The Bridges is The Forward Trust's residential substance misuse treatment centre aimed at men with drug or alcohol addiction. The centre is one of the few facilities in the UK with a specialism in working with ex-offenders.

Our effective interventions aim to successfully treat the deeper issues behind both the substance misuse and any criminality that does with it.

We have successfully supported a wide range of clients, from those that have no criminal record to those who have been entrenched long term within the criminal justice system.

Many of the staff at the centre bring their own 'lived' experiences and expertise of addiction and offending. They understand the needs of people who need support to tackle their substance misuse problem, to break the cycle of addiction and associated crime.

Our treatment programme meets the requirements of Drug Rehabilitation Requirement (DRR) and Alcohol Treatment Requirement (ATR) orders. It is also considered an acceptable address, in many cases, for Home Detention Curfew (HDC) and licence conditions.

All offers of treatment at the Bridges are subject to approval from National Probation Service Humberside and written confirmation of funding. Clients entering treatment should already have received suitable detoxification and submit a negative drug/alcohol test on admission. We are unable to accept applications for clients with Schedule 1 convictions.

Referral (how to access this service)

The Bridges accepts referrals from both prison and community based sources, an application form can be found on our website . In some circumstances, individuals may self-refer or be referred by a family member please ring for any further advice.

Catchment (areas they serve)



128 Holderness Road, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU9 1JP
View on Google Maps
External link

Opening times

Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

Get in touch

Help and advice

What to do in an emergency

If you or someone else needs urgent help after taking drugs or drinking, call 999 for an ambulance. Tell the crew everything you know. It could save their life.

What else to do in an emergency