EDP - Weymouth Drug & Alcohol Advisory Service (Reach)
About this service
Reach Drug and Alcohol Services offers support to those over 18 who wish to address their drug and alcohol use. It offers:
- Advice & information for drug and/or alcohol users or anyone concerned about someone’s use (friends, family, employers)
- Prescribing options, delivered by Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Harm reduction interventions and Needle exchange
- Group work programmes
- One to one key working
- Whole Family support and interventions
- Aftercare and post treatment programmes and activities
- Accredited mentoring courses
- Young People Substance Misuse advice, information, brief interventions and engagement delivered by Essential Drug and Alcohol Services
- NSP Direct – needle exchange supplies and naloxone posted to your home discreetly and in complete confidence.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self - Contact during opening hours, or leave a message and someone will get in touch. Through your GP and other health professionals or agencies.
Catchment (areas they serve)