DHI - Bristol ROADS
About this service
Support service for people aged 18 or above and affected by someone else’s alcohol or drug use.
Services offered include:
- Advice, information and signposting available face to face, on the phone, via email or through the website.
- A live website chat (available for 2 hours a day)
- Assessment of need in order to create an individual package of support.
- Referral and signposting onto a wide range of local and national services.
- Support groups.
- Solution focused brief counselling available as 1:1 and couples sessions.
- Family meetings.
- Parent and Carer Training Programme (PACT)
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)
Bristol. (Also open to families/carers who live elsewhere in the UK, if their loved one is accessing Bristol ROADS)