CGL - Wize-Up Thurrock
About this service
CGL Wize-up is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for young people under 18 (including young offenders) and families in Thurrock. We are a team of substance misuse specialists who won’t judge or tell you what to do. We’re here to listen and support you, and help you to make positive choices and changes.
- Confidential support to help you make informed decisions about your drug and/or alcohol use
- Support for young people affected by the hidden harm of parental substance misuse
- Advice and information for parents and carers
- Sexual health support including C-Cards
- Stop Smoking advice and support
- One to one sessions
- Access to counselling
- Talks, workshops and displays
- A gateway to other services
This address is an accessible building.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)