CGL - Ealing RISE London
About this service
CGL RISE offers a pathway to Recovery for adults challenged by the use of drugs or alcohol. We provide a range of community based support, treatment and aftercare services that are designed to meet your individuals needs. We offer a wide range of interventions to Ealing residents, over 18, their families and partners.
- Drop-in service at local centres in the borough
- One-to-one sessions
- Outreach and community engagement.
- Targeted group work
- Housing support
- Mental and physical wellbeing
- Advice and support for parents, carers, families
- Needle exchange
- Blood borne viruses and healthcare – Testing and vaccinations
- Substitute prescribing
- Criminal justice support
- Complementary therapies
- Access to education, training, employment, volunteer opportunities
- Abstinence support
- Peer mentors
- Recovery community
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)
The service is free and confidential and available to anyone 18 or over who lives, or is registered with a GP, in Ealing.