CGL - Ealing RISE London
About this service
CGL RISE offers a pathway to Recovery for adults challenged by the use of drugs or alcohol. We provide a range of community based support, treatment and aftercare services that are designed to meet your individuals needs. We offer a wide range of interventions to Ealing residents, over 18, their families and partners.
- Drop-in service at local centres in the borough
- One-to-one sessions
- Outreach and community engagement.
- Targeted group work
- Housing support
- Mental and physical wellbeing
- Advice and support for parents, carers, families
- Needle exchange
- Blood borne viruses and healthcare – Testing and vaccinations
- Substitute prescribing
- Criminal justice support
- Complementary therapies
- Access to education, training, employment, volunteer opportunities
- Abstinence support
- Peer mentors
- Recovery community
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)
Clients who reside in the Borough of Ealing.