Skip Navigation

Here you can say what you want, without having to say who you are. Whatever experiences you've had with drugs, it can help to get something off your chest. And you might end up helping someone else. Please read FRANK's disclaimer.

Please check the box below before submitting.
Your story has been submitted for review. Thank you for sharing.
Please wait while data is saving...

ARCH - Hillingdon

Skip To Footer Menu


01895 207 777


01895 207 733




Old Bank House
64 High Street
Greater London
Uxbridge UB8 1JP


Monday to Friday 9am -5pm


ARCH is a free and confidential service for young people and adults who live or are registered with a GP in Hillingdon. Many people turn to drink or drugs as a way of dealing with negative feelings, such as depression, stress, trauma or anxiety. We work with people at any stage of their alcohol or drug difficulties to provide a single point of access to assessment and treatment, for problems.

We recognise the importance of providing treatment for both the substance misuse problem, as well as any associated emotional / mental health issues.

Our service includes:
• Assessment and individual personal recovery plans
• Advice and information on reducing harm
• Needle exchange
• Specialist psychosocial interventions
• Specialist pharmacological treatments for help with drug and alcohol problems
• Specialist detoxification programmes to manage withdrawal symptoms and safely wean you off drugs and alcohol
• One-to-one and group therapies aimed at getting to the core of the problem
• Motivation and support from those that have previously had problems with alcohol or drugs
• Group activities and social networks, including men and women’s groups, relapse prevention and life skills advice
• Joint working with employment agencies, training providers and housing associations to help
you get back on track
• Evening and weekend social drop-in and activities with the opportunity to volunteer and build new social networks to help your recovery.

Catchment Area

London Borough of Hillingdon


Referrals to these teams can be made through by a health professional (GP, social worker or other) by completing the referral form.

FRANK is not online right now. Please come back between 2pm - 6pm (UK) on any day of the week. You can still:


TEXT 82111

CALL 0300 123 6600



FRANK is not online right now. Please come back between 2pm - 6pm (UK) on any day of the week.