About this service
Antidote is the UK’s only LGBT+ run and targeted drug and alcohol support service. We’re here to give non-judgemental free advice and support delivered by highly trained staff and volunteers - all of whom identify as LGB or T, and who have a good understanding of the pressures and problems that come with recreational drug or alcohol use.
- Chemsex advice and support
- A structured weekend programme
- One-to-one key working to address immediate drug and alcohol support needs
- Referral to detox clinics and prescribing centres
- Referral to our counselling service
- Drop-ins to discuss drug and alcohol issues, sexual health and steroid use issues
- A telephone advice helpline
- Training and support for healthcare professionals
- Women workers are available across the service
Antidote can help whether you (or someone you know) wants to quit, are thinking of cutting down, or if you’d just like some support or advice about playing more safely.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral. Call 020 7833 1674 and ask for one of the Antidote team.
Catchment (areas they serve)