A powerful stimulant that’s often compared to drugs like cocaine and ecstasy
How the drug works varies from person to person
- How you might feel
- Alert and/or paranoid, confident, affectionate and/or anxious, dizzy.
- Read more about how it feels
- Effects on your body
- Faster heartbeat. May cause hallucinations, nosebleeds and even fits.
- Read more about effects on your body
- How long it takes to work
- Immediate if injected, a few minutes if snorted and longer if swallowed.
- Read more about how long it takes to work
- How long the effects last
- Up to a couple of hours but people often re-dose more frequently to maintain the effects. After a session, some people find it hard to sleep for days and lose their memory for a while.
- Read more about how long the effects last
- Common risks
- Easy to want more and take larger doses. Injecting is dangerous and can lead to overdose or infections. Can increase chances of heart attack or stroke.
- Read more about the risks
- Mixing drugs
- Mixing drugs is always risky but some mixtures are more dangerous than others.
- Read more about mixing with other drugs
Was this information useful?