Sold as a grainy white or light brown powder. Looks similar to cocaine but is a very different drug.
How the drug works varies from person to person
- How you might feel
- Detached, happy, chilled and/or anxious, confused, ‘tripped out’.
- Read more about how it feels
- Effects on your body
- Memory loss, nausea, depression, numb so you can’t feel pain.
- Read more about effects on your body
- How long it takes to work
- 15 - 20 mins on average.
- Read more about how long it takes to work
- How long the effects last
- 30 mins - 1 hour on average.
- Read more about how long the effects last
- Common risks
- Because you don't feel pain properly when you've taken ketamine, you can injure yourself and not know it. Mixing with alcohol, benzos, or opiates is dangerous. Never use without being with other people you trust.
- Read more about the risks
- Mixing drugs
- Mixing drugs is always risky but some mixtures are more dangerous than others.
- Read more about mixing with other drugs
Was this information useful?