Talk to Frank - Honest information about drugs


2C drugs – such as 2CB, 2CI and 2CE – have hallucinogenic and stimulant effects

Also called:

  • 2-CB
  • 2-CE
  • 2-CI
  • 2-CP
  • 2-CT
  • 7-UP
  • Seventh-Heaven
  • T-7
  • Tripstacy

Concerned about...

Help and advice

What to do in an emergency

If you or someone else needs urgent help after taking drugs or drinking, call 999 for an ambulance. Tell the crew everything you know. It could save their life.

What else to do in an emergency