WDP - Kingston Wellbeing Gateway
About this service
The Kingston Wellbeing Service offers free and confidential support to people affected by drug and alcohol use.
Services available include:
- One-to-one support & treatment
- Alcohol screening and assessment
- Access to prescribing appointments
- Assessment and preparation for detox and residential rehab
- Integrated Offender Management (IOM) programme
- Assessment and referral for mental health issues
Referral (how to access this service)
The Gateway Service acts as the single point of referral for anyone experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol, including people who come through the criminal justice system.
Catchment (areas they serve)
The service is open to individuals aged 18 or over and who live in the London Borough of Kingston.