WDP - Brent Drug Interventions Programme
About this service
WDP Brent DIP provides support for people who come through the criminal justice system and are experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol.
Services available include:
- Arrest Referral Service
- Integrated Offender Management
- Restrictions on Bail
- Alcohol screening and assessment
- Alcohol Treatment Requirement assessments
- Brief interventions for alcohol users (including initial and more extended interventions)
- Prison Link
- Throughcare and Aftercare
Referral (how to access this service)
Clients can access the service through the following routes: self referral, prison referral via CARATs, Arrest referral service in Wembley and Kilburn custody suites and referred via courts as part of Restrictions on Bail.
Catchment (areas they serve)
London Borough of Brent