Turning Point Residential Rehabilitation - Chester
About this service
Our Chester service offers a 12 bed drug and alcohol rehabilitation service with close access to transport networks and easy access to the city's historic quarter.
We support adults (18-65) with drug and/or alcohol problems, providing support on their journey to recovery. Our services include:
- Safe, secure and fully furnished accommodation
- Key work and group sessions
- Individual care plan including treatment plans where appropriate
- Encouraging and supporting clients in accessing educational, social and vocational activities
- Comprehensive education, training and employment package
- Peer mentoring scheme
- Aftercare support
Referral (how to access this service)
Referrals are accepted from all sources including self referral.
Catchment (areas they serve)