Turning Point - Leicestershire and Rutland
About this service
Turning Point Leicestershire and Rutland is the integrated substance misuse service for the county, city and prison. We work with anyone who is affected by drugs or alcohol and wants support to make change. We offer a variety of treatment options and will support you to find the right treatment for you. Hubs in Leicester city, Coalville and Loughborough as well as satellite services in Rutland and Uppingham.
Each of our hubs provides a full range of services and is open to all service users. We run services for adults, families and young people. Regardless of your age, we have a service which will meet your needs. For young people up to 24, the dedicated youth team will work one to one with you in any location that is suitable.
Our services include:
- Support, help and guidance for anyone affected by drug or alcohol use
- A full and comprehensive assessment to help you determine your treatment goals
- Treatment to suit your needs
- One to one sessions
- Detoxification and rehabilitation
- Signposting and support to access other services such as housing or debt management
- Prescribing services
- Support for pregnant women who are using drugs or alcohol
- Outreach services
- SMART recovery groups
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Harm reduction services including needle exchange and specialist needle exchange for performance enhancing drug users
Leicestershire and Rutland Wellbeing Hub available: www.wellbeing.turning-point.co.uk/leicestershire/
Hubs available in Lougborough, Rutland, Coalville and Leicester City
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or referral via health or social care professionals.
Catchment (areas they serve)
Leicestershire and Rutland