Torbay Drug and Alcohol Service
About this service
- Drug and alcohol assessments for adults (18+) – this includes the full range of prescribed, legal, illegal and over the counter medication.
- A named recovery Coordinator.
- A named peer support volunteer.
- Structured psychosocial interventions on a 1:1 and group work basis.
- Group-work to support you at every stage.
- Healthcare assessments.
- Volunteering opportunities.
- Blood Borne Virus Testing (Hep B/C and HIV) and Hep B immunisation.
- Access to a Specialist Health Visitor to support families.
- Assessment and referral to community based residential rehabilitation programmes.
- Assessment for prescribing interventions including stabilisation, detoxification and reduction programmes.
- Signposting and advice.
- We can supply Naloxone, an antidote used to reverse the effects of a heroin overdose, and provide training on how to use it.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)