About this service
Time4Change offer a first point of contact in the Drug and Alcohol Service's building where they run a drop-in offering a confidential service for anyone wishing to discuss issues they might experience throughout their recovery. Time4Change can assit you with:
- Housing issues
- Employment, including referrals to BEST
- Locating healthcare services
- Benefits, including assistance with forms
- Home fire safety
- Signposting to other recovery networks
- Signposting to education e.g. the Adult Learning Centre
Customers are also welcome to pop into the Time4Change office for a brew and a chat, and to find out more about what Time4Change do.
Referral (how to access this service)
Anyone who has a drug problem can use this service - just come to one of the drop-in sessions.
Catchment (areas they serve)