Somerset Drug & Alcohol Service - Bridgwater Hub
About this service
SDAS offers free, confidential advice and support to anyone whose life is being adversely affected by drug and/or alcohol use.
- Assertive Outreach into the community to engage hard to reach clients & new client groups
- A range of brief interventions tailored to each individual to motivate clients to begin recovery
- Needle exchange (including mobile needle exchange)
- Blood Borne Virus testing and vaccinations in the SDAS Hubs and in the community
- Naloxone prescribing to prevent opiate overdose deaths
- Inpatient and Community detox
- Residential rehabilitation
- Prescribing, including opiate substitute prescribing and working with GPs
- A range of psychosocial interventions from motivational and skills-based courses to family focussed interventions, including Behavioural Couples Therapy and 5 step social/behavioural work with concerned others
- Housing Support
Referral (how to access this service)
No appointment is necessary and you can be seen without a referral.
Catchment (areas they serve)