SHP Camden Recovery Service
About this service
This service is for people aged over 18 who are a resident in Camden or registered with a Camden GP. The service specifically targets people who are:
- Moving on from structured community treatment (including structured day programmes)
- Returning from residential treatment
- Stabilised in treatment (especially those in low threshold treatment)
- Completing a prison sentence and preparing to return to Camden
- Undertaking a Drug Rehabilitation Requirement through the DIP
- Living in Camden Hostel Pathway accommodation
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via keyworker in the treatment services or hostel.
Catchment (areas they serve)
This service is for people aged over 18 who are a resident in Camden or registered with a Camden GP.