RESET - Tower Hamlets Drug & Alcohol Treatment Service
About this service
Reset is an integrated service which provides drug and alcohol treatment to Tower Hamlets residents aged 18 or over.
Support offered includes:
- advice and information for substance users (drug & alcohol) and concerned others
- alcohol detoxification
- healthcare assessments
- testing for HIV, Hepatitis B, C and immunisation
- access to needle exchange
- residential rehabilitation services
- support for clients experiencing domestic violence
- onward referral to further support services as required
Reset has been commissioned by Tower Hamlets Council. East London NHS Foundation Trust is the main service provider.
Referral (how to access this service)
People can self refer to the service. Family members, friends and carers can contact the service for advice and information. Referrals are welcomed from health and social care professionals, probation service and other public and voluntary sector services.
Catchment (areas they serve)