Recovery & Wellbeing Service - South Westminster
About this service
The Recovery & Wellbeing Service provides support around drug and alcohol issues, including specialist support such as one to one key work sessions, counselling and group work. Also support people concerned about someone else's drug or alcohol issues.
- Advice and information for those affected by drug and/or alcohol misuse issues
- One to one and intensive support
- Brief interventions and low intensity support
- Substitute prescribing
- Group work
- Access to detox and residential rehab
- Well being (shiatsu, acupuncture, gym sessions, homeopathy, relaxation)
- Home visits & sessions in the community & GP surgeries
- Support in to education, training or employment opportunities
- Specialist support for families & carers, clients over 60 and under 25 and LGBT clients
Referral (how to access this service)
You can self refer by contacting the neighbourhood centre on 020 7437 3523. Also accept referrals from professionals.
Catchment (areas they serve)
Support individuals living in the City of Westminster, anywhere south of Oxford Street such as Soho, Victoria and Pimlico.