Phoenix Homes - Colchester
About this service
The Phoenix Supported Housing project and the Phoenix Alcohol Project are two distinct services provided by Phoenix Homes Colchester, a registered Charity. Established in the 1960s, Phoenix provides alcohol misuse services in the community and supported accommodation for people struggling with mental health and/or learning difficulties. Clients can access both services concurrently or separately, depending on their needs. All enquiries are treated in a confidential and supportive manner.
- We are a community resource for people who want to take responsibility for their drinking
- We provide support through therapeutic groups, counselling and one-to-one sessions
- We provide Outreach work, as well as operate at Colchester General Hospital A&E Department
- Referrals are accepted from GPs, Self and other partners in an easy, straightforward process
- Services provided in Colchester and Clacton-on-Sea
Referral (how to access this service)
Both self referral and professional referrals are accepted.
Catchment (areas they serve)
North East Essex