About this service
Park View is based in Liverpool and is an abstinence-based residential treatment centre for those seeking to overcome addiction from substances. Come to us determined to make a change to your life and we will help you get there. It won’t be easy but we have staff who have faced the same issues as you, and will help you through.
Two stage programme with support offering:
- Specialist drug and alcohol rehabilitation service
- 12-step based programme
- Mind Mapping
- SMART recovery tools
- Art therapy, walking, drama, cooking, poetry and any other suggestions from the community.
- Intensive support from dedicated staff on site 24/7, every day of the year
- One-to-one support and peer mentoring, to help you remain abstinent
- Daily trips to mutual aid meetings both inside and around the city
- Access to essential support in housing, training and employment
- Individual bedrooms with washing facilities, and communal shared facilities
- Access to Abstinent Housing accommodation
- Dedicated resettlement worker to help you find accommodation
- In house chef who will provide you with the skills to cook healthy, nutritious and balanced meals
Park View is a total abstinence project. Admittance is based on a clean urine sample and alcohol test. This includes methadone and sedatives.
Referral (how to access this service)
Park View accepts self referrals and referrals from relevant agencies within Liverpool. We accept people from outside Liverpool subject to funding being agreed.
Catchment (areas they serve)