One Recovery Oldham
About this service
Recovering from substance misuse is much easier when you have people you can lean on for encouragement, support and guidance. At One Recovery Oldham you will also receive the help and guidance of processionals and the support of a wider recovery community via our recovery hub.
What can One Recovery Oldham do for you?
- Complete a comprehensive assessment with you to try and find out what difficulties are in your life
- Devise a recovery care plan in conjunction with you to take all of those needs into account
- Help you overcome your problems
- Recommend different group work programmes for you
- Refer you to, and link in with other services and organisations that can help you
Led by Addiction Dependency Solutions and supported by Pennine Care NHS Trust, Acorn Recovery Projects, Sodexo Justice Services and Intuitive Thinking Skills – our workers are trained to treat your primary addiction whilst considering the complete spectrum of your life, ensuring whole person care is available for all.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)
Oldham Metropolitan Borough