North Tyneside Recovery Partnership
About this service
The North Tyneside Recovery Partnership (NTRP) is a dedicated service for anyone in North Tyneside experiencing problems with drugs and alcohol. We are here to help you get well and stay well. We believe recovery from addiction and substance misuse is possible for everyone, and we’re here to help you achieve it. Our aim is to make recovery a reality in North Tyneside – whether you’re dealing with problematic drug or alcohol use or helping support others that are.
We offer the following support which is tailored to help you on your recovery journey:
- Harm reduction – safer injecting support and needle exchanges
- Abstinence programmes – group and community-based 12 step programmes
- Medical support including prescription of substitute medications and supporting detoxification programmes
- Psychosocial Interventions – Motivational Enchancement Therapy
- A dedicated Recovery Co-ordinator to motivate and support you through every stage of your recovery journey
- Recovery support – ongoing services to help with your next steps into employment, housing and health
Referral (how to access this service)
The service operates an open referral system which can be accessed by a telephone number. Access can be made through the NTRP Single Point of Entry by calling 0191 240 8122 to organise an initial assessment.
Catchment (areas they serve)