Talk to Frank - Honest information about drugs

Newcastle City Council - Drug and Alcohol Social Work Team

About this service

Newcastle Drug and Alcohol Social Work Team will assess your suitability to access:

  • residential rehabilitation
  • preparation for rehab (motivational work)
  • care management
  • limited time aftercare support

Referral (how to access this service)

You can contact us yourself or you can be referred by a professional. If you have problems with alcohol use you will need to be referred through Plummer Court, as you will be required to have undergone, or be receiving, a medical intervention prior to referral.

Catchment (areas they serve)



Westgate Community College, West Road, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Tyne and Wear, NE4 9LU
View on Google Maps
External link

Opening times

Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm

Get in touch

Concerned about...

Help and advice

What to do in an emergency

If you or someone else needs urgent help after taking drugs or drinking, call 999 for an ambulance. Tell the crew everything you know. It could save their life.

What else to do in an emergency