Manchester Integrated Drug and Alcohol Service
About this service
At MIDAS, CGL's teams work in partnership with service users to assess their requirements and to plan individual treatment plans and support that will help service users to address their problems and achieve their personal goals.
We provide a full range of treatment and recovery interventions for people who require services for their drug or alcohol use. We do this by providing:
- Brief Interventions
- Medically assisted recovery
- Second opinions when requested by a GP
- Community detoxification
- Referral for in-patient detoxification
- Drop in groups
- Informal and structured group programmes
- Health assessments
- BBV testing
- Hepatitis B vaccinations
- Pod working
- Facilitating access to mutual aid pods
- One to one sessions with engagement and recovery workers
- Access to recovery services on site
Referral (how to access this service)
We take referrals from any source as long as they’re with the person’s consent. Clients can also self refer to the service.
Please call us on 0161 226 552 to make a referral.
Catchment (areas they serve)