Islington Drug and Alcohol Specialist Service - North
About this service
IDASS offers a variety of treatment options for any concerned drug users (18+) living in the Islington area.
These options include:
- Full assessment of treatment needs
- Advice for and assessment of drug using patients in local hospital
- Pharmacy dispensed methadone schemes (both supervised and unsupervised)
- Shared treatments with local prescribing GPs
- Psychology service
- Various community detox programmes
- Assessment for and funding of in-patient detox and rehabilitation
- Complementary therapies.
Referral (how to access this service)
IDASS is a referral only service. Referrals are received through direct access drugs service - CGL Islington, CIFT Mental Health Services, or via the Primary Care Drugs and Alcohol Service (located at various GP surgeries in Islington).
Catchment (areas they serve)