About this service
iHEAR provides information, advice and treatment for anyone that needs it, around drugs and alcohol. We offer group and individual support and an extensive menu of interventions, giving you choices to build your own treatment. The iHEAR partnership offers a wide range of easily accessible and recovery focused services tailored to your personal needs.
- Harm reduction
- One-to-one support
- Group work
- Prescribing services
- Mutual aid and peer-led support
- Health and wellbeing services including mental health
- Satellite services across Hounslow
- GP shared care
- Peer-led and volunteering schemes
- Community detoxification services
- Access to detox and rehab-detox packages
iHEAR is a partnership between Cranstoun, the NHS and Hounslow Borough Council.
Referral (how to access this service)
People can refer themselves by calling on 020 8538 1150 or by dropping in Monday 1pm - 4pm and Friday 10am - 1pm.
Catchment (areas they serve)
London Borough of Hounslow