About this service
GASPED offers information, advice, help and support for the parents, partners, families and carers who care for or are affected by a loved one’s drug and/or alcohol misuse.
Our services include:
- 24-hour confidential helpline
- Drop-in service for people who need help and support immediately
- Person-centred counselling
- Complementary therapies
- Respite days out
- A network of family and carer community-based support groups
- Family Prison Support Service
- Family community rehab supporting families whilst their loved one undertakes a community detox
- Training in life and coping skill
Referral (how to access this service)
If you would like to make an appointment you can contact our office direct on 01924 787501 or e-mail us.
Catchment (areas they serve)
Wakefield and District