EDP Drug & Alcohol Services
About this service
EDP charity offers support for anyone affected by drugs or alcohol in Devon. Also offers:
- Creative projects for those in recovery; gardening, jewellery making and handcrafted furniture
- Homeless out-reach service
- Assistance for people involved in the criminal justice system
- Peer mentoring and volunteering schemes
- "Hidden Gems" helps those who have been out of work for some time via business studies
- "Recovery Sound System" project helps those in recovery through the medium of music
- Needle exchange available at each hub
- Support for affected others via weekly groups
Hubs available in Blandford, Bridport, Christchurch, Gillingham, Swanage and Weymouth. Call for details.
Referral (how to access this service)
Referrals accepted by e-mail, telephone, fax or attending at our premises, including self referrals.
Catchment (areas they serve)
Exeter, Mid and East Devon