EDAS Alcohol and Drug Community Aftercare Programme
About this service
ADCAP is an abstinent community based programme offering support to individuals constructing the foundations of recovery from addiction and assisting with relapse prevention. ADCAP provides:
- A flexible mix of one-to-one counselling sessions, group support and social events
- Practical advice and support to address issues of employment, education, finance and health.
- Support to people completing residential rehabilitation placements.
- Access to testing for HIV, Hepatitis A, B and C and immunisation for Hepatitis A and B.
- Access to liver treatment services.
- Support to other statutory and non-statutory agencies who meet people with drug and alcohol related problems.
Referral (how to access this service)
You can be referred to ADCAP by your doctor, social worker, probation officer or by any other service with which you have contact - provided you have stopped using drugs or drinking. Alternatively, you can simply get in touch yourself.
Catchment (areas they serve)