Change Grow Live Nottinghamshire
About this service
Change Grow Live offers an all-age service to everyone living in Nottinghamshire County who is experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol. The service is holistic and includes support for individuals as well as children and families impacted by someone elses substance misuse.
This is a free and confidential advice and support service.
- Harm reduction and needle exchange
- Support from recovery experts
- Health support from in house Doctors and Nurses
- A specialist family service
- Testing and treatment for blood borne viruses
- Access to Naloxone kits
- Connections to community partners to support your recovery
Everyone coming to Change Grow Live can expect to receive:
- A service tailored to their individual needs.
- Access to advice, information, and a full recovery assessment; including assessment for detox and residential rehab provision.
- Structured treatment including clinical and psychosocial interventions.
- Emphasis on peer mentoring and visible recovery to support service users throughout their recovery journey.
- Recovery planning.
- Referral to other support services where relevant.
- Referral to employment. training and education providers.
We have 3 hubs across Nottinghamshire for in-person visits:
County South Hub: Under one Roof, 3 Vine Terrace, Hucknall, Nottinghamshire NG15 7HN, Covering Gedling, Broxtowe, Rushcliffe and Hucknall.
West Nottinghamshire Hub: Unit 2 & 3 Sherwood Court, Sherwood Street, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 1ER, Covering Mansfield, Ashfield and Ollerton.
North Nottinghamshire Hub: Crown House, Ground Floor, Newcastle Avenue, Worksop S80 1ET, Covering Bassetlaw, Newark and Sherwood.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral (see website: https://changegrowlive.org/nottinghamshire/referrals) or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)
This service is open to anyone over the age of 18 living in Nottinghamshire.