CGL - New Directions Worksop
About this service
CGL provides adult drug and alcohol services across Nottinghamshire. We deliver a full integrated recovery service in a range of community settings across Nottinghamshire, making treatment more easily accessible for service users in the county.
CGL's Nottinghamshire services offer:
- A confidential and non-judgemental service with a warm welcome
- A service tailored to the individual needs of the service user
- Rapid access to advice, information and a full recovery assessment; including assessment for detox and residential rehab provision
- Structured treatment including clinical and psychosocial interventions
- Emphasis on peer mentoring and visible recovery to support service users throughout their recovery journey
- Recovery planning
- Opportunities to become a volunteer or peer mentor
- A single point of contact helpline number 24/7
We also provide services at a variety of satellite locations across the county. To find out the location of your nearest satellite service, or to book an appointment, please call 0115 896 0798. This number is manned 24/7.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)
This service is open to anyone over the age of 18 living in Nottinghamshire.