CGL - New Directions Nottinghamshire
About this service
CGL provides adult drug and alcohol services across Nottinghamshire. We deliver a full integrated recovery service in a range of community settings making treatment more easily accessible for service users in the county.
- A confidential and non-judgemental service with a warm welcome
- A service tailored to the individual needs of the service user
- Rapid access to advice, information and a full recovery assessment
- Assessment for detox and residential rehab provision
- Structured treatment including clinical and psychosocial interventions
- Emphasis on peer mentoring and visible recovery to support service users
- Recovery planning
- Opportunities to become a volunteer or peer mentor
- A single point of contact helpline number 24/7
CGL New Directions Nottinghamshire operates from four recovery centres in Mansfield, Hucknall, Worksop and Newark, as well as over 30 outreach locations. If you want to know the nearest location to you, please give us a call.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)
This service is open to anyone over the age of 18 living in Nottinghamshire.