CGL - Islington
About this service
CGL Islington is a community recovery service delivered with the support of Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust. Together we are committed to supporting individuals affected by substance misuse to overcome their dependence, stay safe and healthy, and work towards recovery.
- fast access to medically assisted recovery for a range of substances
- a range of healthcare services including general health advice, vaccinations, health screening and wound care.
- dedicated one-to-one support from trained keyworkers
- interesting and engaging groups on a range of topics
- SMART Recovery Support Group on site and access to other self-help groups
- specialist advice and practical support in finding your way around housing and benefits agencies, issues and paperwork
- washing facilities and shower, full laundry facilities - available whenever the building is open
- Complementary Therapies on an appointment and drop-in basis
- Needle Exchange
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)