Change Grow Live - Birmingham
About this service
We also have 4 other hubs across Birmingham as follows;
North - Office 1 Patrick Drive, Off Shady Lane, Great Barr, B44 9ER
East - 111 Church Lane, Stechford, Birmingham, B33 9EJ
Central & West - 255 Hospital Street, Newtown, Birmingham B19 2YF
Health and Wellbeing Hub - Blucher Street, Birmingham, B1 1QU (For Homeless & Rough Sleeper, and Buvidal clients)
All our Hubs share the same contact email address & central contact telephone number.
Change Grow Live Birmingham is a free and confidential drug and alcohol service for adults. We offer treatment and recovery services to support anyone experiencing difficulties with substance misuse in a range of local community and clinical settings. Our recovery teams include doctors, non-medical prescribers, recovery coordinators, nurses, recovery motivators, service user representatives, and volunteers. We also work with Intuitive Thinking Skills, DATUS, and KIKIT to provide specialist support in our Throughcare offer.
- Confidential advice and information about drugs and alcohol
- A tailored package of care
- Healthcare clinics and blood-borne virus testing
- Residential detoxification and rehabilitation options
- Ambulatory detox in our hubs
- Throughcare (group sessions from our recovery motivators and partners)
- Harm minimisation
- Needle Exchange and safe storage
- Shared Care (121 sessions in your local GP surgery)
Depending on your situation, you may be referred to one of our in-house specialist teams. These teams include the Women’s and Families team, Criminal Justice, IPS Employment team, the Veteran’s group, Buvidal team and Homeless & Rough Sleeper team.
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency https://www.changegrowlive.org/drug-alcohol-service-birmingham/referrals
Catchment (areas they serve)