CGL - The Alcohol Service
About this service
The Alcohol Service is a free and confidential alcohol service for adults, families, carers and affected others in the London borough of Hammersmith & Fulham.
Our service is for anyone experiencing difficulty with alcohol use or who are affected by alcohol use issues. We can meet with you at a venue close to your home, such as your GP practice or an appropriate venue that is local to you. We will discuss your needs with you and together develop a tailored care plan to help you progress towards your individual goals.
- Assessment, referral, advice and information
- Access to community and in-patient detoxification and residential rehabilitation
- Blood borne virus screening and vaccination
- Home visits
- Specialist keywork sessions
- Health and welbeing checks
- Family and carer support in dealing with a loved one with alcohol misuse issue
- Training for professionals
Referral (how to access this service)
Self referral or via other agency
Catchment (areas they serve)
Hammersmith and Fulham