Addaction - Lincoln Hub
About this service
Addaction Lincolnshire provides confidential advice, support and treatment on drug and alcohol misuse for adults, young people and their families. The service is embedded throughout the Lincolnshire community and includes outreach services.
- We work closely with partner agencies and in partnership with Double Impact in order to provide a holistic approach to recovery and the best possible support to service users
- Double Impact in partnership with Addaction offers a unique Recovery Academy to support individuals throughout their recovery journey.
- We deliver a range of psychosocial interventions while managing and minimising the risk of harm.
- Health checks, screening for blood borne viruses and Hepatitis B vaccinations are available.
- Our service can also offer substitute prescribing to support people into recovery from heroin and alcohol dependency.
Referral (how to access this service)
Catchment (areas they serve)