Skip Navigation

Here you can say what you want, without having to say who you are. Whatever experiences you've had with drugs, it can help to get something off your chest. And you might end up helping someone else. Please read FRANK's disclaimer.

Please check the box below before submitting.
Your story has been submitted for review. Thank you for sharing.
Please wait while data is saving...

Support near you

Skip To Footer Menu

This is a list of services in your local area, along with some national agencies you can contact no matter where you live. Some of the services listed below may not be available to everyone. They might be specific to a certain age group, or require a referral from GP or health professional.

We recommend you ring ahead first, to see if it's the most suitable choice.

The Gate
John Dobbin Road
158-166 Northgate
County Durham
Darlington DL1 1QU
Phone: 01325 267 230 - Adults
Fax: 01325 243 377

We offer a recovery-orientated approach to drug and alcohol treatment including:
• Advice and Information
• Prescribing Service
• Psychosocial Interventions
• Family Support service
• Individual and Group work
• Structured Day Care activities
• Access to Alternative and Complementary therapies
• Access to Peer Mentoring and Mutual Aid services
• Harm Reduction

Young People's Centre
114 Springfield Road
Chelmsford CM2 6LF
Phone: 08444 991 323

If you're affected by drug or alcohol use - your own or someone else's - EYPDAS will work with you to keep you safe and get things sorted. We won't make you do anything you don't want to - we'll find out what you want and give you whatever support you need. Also offers C-card registration and sexual health advice.

EYPDAS also offers support to the family and friends of young people using substances or alcohol.

82 Risbygate Street
Bury St Edmunds IP33 3AQ
Phone: 01284 701 702
Fax: 01284 704 060

Aims to get people off drink and drugs completely so that they are able to remain abstinent and enjoy a much improved quality of life. Do this through a process of assessment, detoxification , treatment and extensive aftercare. Will help people who have problems with opiates, alcohol , benzodiazepines and any of the other substances that can lead to physical and psychological dependence. Will work with people with dual diagnosis who may be taking medication as long as they are able to engage with group therapy.

85 South Parade
North Yorkshire
Northallerton DL7 8SJ
Phone: 01609 780486
Fax: 01609 779012

HARCAS (Hambleton AND Richmondshire Community Addiction Service) provides help and support for people with problems around drugs, alcohol, or gambling. Offers a wide range of services including:

• one to one counselling
• group work
• support groups
• general advice and harm reduction information
• needle exchange services (including mobile needle exchange)
• support for many issues such as housing, employment and training
• referral to specialist services for medical support including detox and prescribing if necessary

590 Seven Sisters Road
Greater London
London N15 6HR
Phone: 020 8801 3999
Fax: 020 8802 0081

HAGA offers a range of community and residential services for problem drinkers and their families in Haringey. Services include confidential advice, information and ongoing support to help reduce the negative effects of alcohol misuse on individuals and the community. A specialist domestic violence worker is available by appointment.

Remember the people at these organisations are professionally trained and must keep everything you say confidential.

If you're having trouble finding the right type of help, you can always call FRANK on 0300 123 6600 and we can talk through your options.

Find Support

Please give us your full postcode so we can recommend a service closest to you

FRANK is not online right now. Please come back between 2pm - 6pm (UK) on any day of the week. You can still:


TEXT 82111

CALL 0300 123 6600



FRANK is not online right now. Please come back between 2pm - 6pm (UK) on any day of the week.