CRI Inspire Burnley
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (6pm on Wednesdays). Saturdays by appointment only. Please note last appointment time for assessment is 45 minutes before the service closes.
The Inspire East Lancashire Integrated Substance Misuse Service is a fully integrated substance misuse service offering rapid and open access to assessment and treatment for people experiencing problems with drugs and/or alcohol, promoting recovery from addiction and dependence. All aspects of drug and alcohol treatment are offered and are available for both community clients and those entering treatment through the criminal justice system. We provide:
• Needle exchange and harm reduction service (including testing and vaccinations for BBV
• Medically assisted recovery for opiate dependency
• A range of structured one-to-one psychosocial interventions through our recovery workers
• Volunteer and peer mentor opportunities and support
• A range of brief interventions for non-problematic alcohol users and stimulant users
• Options for community detox for both dependent drinkers and dependent drug users
• Referral to inpatient detox
• Referral to rehabilitation
• Access to shared care available at most GP surgeries
• Referral to RAMP rolling programme of group work to address motivation
• DEAP abstinence based treatment programme for clients who have achieved abstinence
• Family and carer group support
• Recovery group
• Referral to work solutions to deliver training, one-to-one support and access to vacancies
The Integrated Substance Misuse Service has locality bases across East Lancashire in Nelson, Rawtenstall, Burnley, Accrington and Clitheroe.
To access support, advice or treatment please drop in. An assessment will be carried out, treatment options discussed and a recovery plan initiated.