CRI Inspire Burnley
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (8pm on Mondays and Wednesdays)
The Inspire East Lancashire Integrated Substance Misuse Service offer a wide range of support for anyone worried about their own or somebody else’s substance/alcohol use. We offer advice and guidance to individuals and family members through rapid, open access assessment leading to support and treatment.
We have locality bases in Accrington, Burnley, Clitheroe, Nelson and Rawtenstall covering the whole of the East Lancashire area offering immediate access to specialist advice and interventions through tailor made recovery plans.
Support is available both in project and in the community. Our services include:
• A warm and friendly welcome
• Ongoing support with recovery journeys
• A service tailored to individual goals
• Prescribing services
• Detox from both Drugs and Alcohol
• Group work programmes
• 1:2:1 appointments
• Peer support
• A non-judgmental service
• Access to Employment and Education
• Access to housing support
• Referral to residential rehab
• Access to mutual aid
• Lots of recovery support opportunities such as sport and leisure within your local community
The Integrated Substance Misuse Service has locality bases across East Lancashire in Nelson, Rawtenstall, Burnley, Accrington and Clitheroe.
To access support, advice or treatment please drop in or call to arrange an appointment.